Monday, January 23, 2012

How do you delete everything on your ipod without deleting your whole itunes library?

I'm selling my ipod soon, but im saving up for a new one and before i sell it I want to delete everything on it. I need a way to do this without deleting the library, which i need for my new ipod. help please.How do you delete everything on your ipod without deleting your whole itunes library?
plug your ipod in, go to the ipod tab over on the side and erase everything you see there. it's only removing it from your ipod - not itunes.How do you delete everything on your ipod without deleting your whole itunes library?
Go to your itunes account - there is a place to reset to factory settings. It will wipe out all of the songs on the ipod, but not in your library. I've done it 3 times already. Never a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment