Saturday, January 14, 2012

How can I get a free internet access from the local library?

The library is just one mile away. Is there any brand of the best working range wi-fi adapter that catches signals from one mile away? And I believe the type of connection should be 802.11g. I thought about subscribing Netzero or Peoplepc, but if there's away to get a free access, I would find a way.How can I get a free internet access from the local library?
Whether the Library has access or not is meaningless. Find out: Is the access available 24 hours? (In most cases, no, because it encourages loitering).



Do you have direct line of sight? Are there trees? Other buildings? Sometimes you'll hear about these wireless "distance" records... but what they forget to mention is these are done in "optimal conditions", with direct line of sight. if you don't have direct line of site, and changes are you don't, then your chances of getting an antenna solution that's cheaper than basic dial up or DSL is extremely small.How can I get a free internet access from the local library?
stop trying to steal internet and go buy your own

No comments:

Post a Comment