Thursday, January 19, 2012

How can I sync my photos to my iTunes library form my iPod Touch?

I had my iPod synced to my Popops PC.

Now I have my own PC and I have pictures on my iPod, but I can't save the pictures to my computer. How can I get them to my new Library? I can sync my iPod and have my music because I transferred all my songs to this library, but I can't transfer my pictures.How can I sync my photos to my iTunes library form my iPod Touch?
itune blocks this function since itune is the tool with one way to transfer files from itune to ipod. you must utilize other tools to achieve that. There're couple of tools for transferring the files between ipod and computer (for backup)depends on your demands, e.g transfer only songs/videos, transfer photos etc. You can have a look of below review site, hope it useful.How can I sync my photos to my iTunes library form my iPod Touch?
You may try this ipod transfer, it can help you copy music, video, movie, photos, playlists, podcasts from iPod to PC. It supports all series iPod including Video iPod; iPod nano; iPod mini; iPod 4G; iPod nano 3; iPod classic; iPod touch; iPod shuffle; iPod shuffle 2; iPhone

http://www.youtubetoipod.biz/iphone-ipod鈥?/a>

Hope it helps. Contact me if you have any other question.

No comments:

Post a Comment