Saturday, January 14, 2012

How do I transfer the songs on my iPod to my iTunes library?

Currently, there is no songs in my iTunes library. All of them are in my iPod itself. I know transferring from the comp. to the iPod can be done, but I want to transfer from the iPod to the comp. without erasing my songs.How do I transfer the songs on my iPod to my iTunes library?
just plug your iPod into iTunes then drag the selected songs from your iPod to the library. You may have to check the box on iTunes that says manually manage music.How do I transfer the songs on my iPod to my iTunes library?


I downloaded a software called 'Aniosoft iPod To Computer' to help me, It is a ipod backup tool to help you easily copy / transfer your songs , videos from your iPod to PC. You can find it at http://www.dvdipodsoft.com/ipod-to-compu鈥?/a>

It's fast,easy and very wonderful. I think it is a good choose.Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment