Saturday, January 14, 2012

How do I get an app from my Ipod touch to the library on my computer?

I downloaded an app onto my Ipod touch for free%26gt; The home button on my Ipod is now broken and I have to get a new one. Most of the apps that I have on it I got for free and now they cost money. I want to keep all the apps I have on my ipod so I have to move them to the library on my computer. How can I do that?How do I get an app from my Ipod touch to the library on my computer?
i dont think you can get the apps from ipod to pc with itunes. however, you can use another software for it. i use imtoo ipod computer transfer, Personally used it, pretty happy with the results. No complicated settings, easy to use. Been using this since last year, and I鈥檇 recommend it. Hope it works for you too, highly recommended =)
plug it into your pc and open itunes, hit 'file' then 'transfer purchases', this should transfer your apps to your libraryHow do I get an app from my Ipod touch to the library on my computer?
Connect it to itunes then click on your ipod touch tab. Go to the applications tab and click all the apps you want to go from your ipod to your computer then click sync :D hope i helped
When you plug up your iPod, it should begin an automatic sync. If not, click on your iPod(as you would to sync songs) then choose the applications tab and snc your iPod. That should transfer the app(s) from your iPod to the iTunes library. Hope that helps!How do I get an app from my Ipod touch to the library on my computer?
鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿

Hi,

I share you a smart tool called iPod to iPod/Computer/iTunes Transfer.

http://www.mac-dvd-ripper-soft.com/ipod-鈥?/a>





鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿

Key Function:

1: Transfer/Share iPod files from one iPod to another iPod.

2: Transfer/Backup iPod files from iPod to your computer.

3: Transfer/Backup iPod files from iPod to your iTunes.

4: Manage your iPod like an harddisk.

5锛歍ransfer files from your PC to your iPod.



鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿

With this useful tool you can transfer your iPod files between iPod and iPod, iPod and Computer, iPod and iTunes easily and fast.

Just try it and hope it can help you.
hi here i recommend a ipod to computer transfer

The best iPod to Computer Transfer to help you backup iPod video/audio/photo/ringtone files to computer, you don' t need to worry about losing anything.

for more details you can goto

http://www.aiseesoft.com/ipod-to-compute鈥?/a>

hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment