Thursday, January 19, 2012

Can i transfer my iTunes library from one computer to another?

I recently got a laptop for Xmas and i want to transfer my iTunes library from my home computer to my laptop. Does anyone know how to do this without using a CD? I tried that and it doesnt transfer my movies and whatnot. PLEASE HELP!Can i transfer my iTunes library from one computer to another?
actually the easiest way to do it is with an iPod ( oh I sound like a salesperson- ugh!)

you can use any memory device, CD or memory stick or external hard drive....but the trick is to take the files from where they are stored instead of trying to take them from iTunes.

You can get 200 to 300 mp3 files on a CD if you take them as files rather than burning them as songs.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment