Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do I put the songs on my ipod into the Itunes library?

I accidentally deleted the songs on my itunes library but i can't figure out how to put all my songs back on to it. I'm am quite hopless when using itunes so any help would be appreciated. Thanks:)How do I put the songs on my ipod into the Itunes library?
you actually don't need software for this, I have done this a few times, and it does take a little while.



http://lifehacker.com/software/ipod/how-鈥?/a>



this link should do the job, but at step 5, I've seen it done other ways.



if a step 5, you can't do what it asks you can do this:



copy and paste, or drag and drop the music folder(s) into my documents. then open each of the folders and manually click each song to get them to open in itunes. (note if you do it this way, none of the songs are named while in the folder so you can't be selective until itunes opens, then all the song info is there)How do I put the songs on my ipod into the Itunes library?
well unfortunately apple has made it very hard to do that due to piracy laws.



i believe the only way to do this is if you download some sort of software off the internet, however the place where to download said link is unknown to me.

good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment