Thursday, January 19, 2012

Always at uni in the library and always see good looking girls. How can I try and talk to them?

Maybe even ask them out on date? I've never had a girlfriend or been on a date, and I'm not the BEST looking guy in the world. But I feel like all this time I spend at uni in the library, I must be able to at least talk to some of these girls. Any ideas?Always at uni in the library and always see good looking girls. How can I try and talk to them?
So the library troll want to learn how to talk to girls.



Start by working on your people skills, talking to people you meet everyday, then start working on striking up convos with strangers. It doesnt matter who, just get comfortable talking to people.

Then learn how to hit on a woman properly, this can be learned and also read about in the DRAKE REPORT, then put it into action and try it once or twice a day eventually you will get a yes.



Then you need to learn how to date, how to make a move, and how to follow through.

Dont worry i didn't become a proficient player till i was 23, and i started dating in grade 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment