Saturday, January 14, 2012

How do I get songs from my ipod to my itunes library?

okay so i have an ipod that was broken so my friend was throwing it out so i took it and fixed it (the hold button was broken and stuck in hold i soldered it to bypass that) so now how can i get the songs from the ipod to go into an itunes library? i just downloaded i tunes so its empty right now...any help?How do I get songs from my ipod to my itunes library?
Download a program called music rescue. It's free and it works great. Just google it an it should be like the first link. It will rip everything off the ipod and put it onto your computer.



If your friend had songs on the ipod that they purchased on itunes they will still get ripped to the computer but they will not play b/c you would have to authorize your computer with your friends account.



But yeah, I use music rescue and It has saved my life in the past. So Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment