Monday, January 23, 2012

How do I know if my itunes library is shared or not?

I'm at uni, so all the computers in our rooms run on the same network and I've seen that I can see other peoples music library because they are shared although some are locked. How do I know that mine isn't being shared.How do I know if my itunes library is shared or not?
http://www.ehow.com/how_4512701_turn-itu鈥?/a>



Tunes library sharing allows you to share your iTunes library with friends. Here's how to turn iTunes library sharing off if you don't want people on your local network to see your music library.

Difficulty: Easy

Instructions



1.

1



Go to the iTunes menu. Select "Preferences..."

2.

2



In the window that appears, click on the icon that says Sharing.

3.

3



Uncheck the box that says "Share my library on the local network."

4.

4



Other users of the WiFi or Ethernet network you are using will no longer be able to see your iTunes library.





Read more: How to Turn iTunes Library Sharing Off And On | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4512701_turn-itu鈥?/a>How do I know if my itunes library is shared or not?
don't know your o/s, try going to control panel and open network and sharing center, it will have options to see what files are shared on your pc.

No comments:

Post a Comment