Monday, January 23, 2012

How did my ipod library get on my husbands laptop?

Very wierd. I emailed itunes because of an album that mysteriously disappeared from my lilbrary that I purchased requesting that I might redownload it. The account is under my husband's name but he has his library on his laptop and I have mine on mine. Suddenly, our libraries are combined. All his games and apps are now on my laptop along with myt stuff and my songs are on his along with his stuff. How did this happen?How did my ipod library get on my husbands laptop?
I HAVE NO IDEA!!! lol me and my friends are drunk right now!! woohoo its may 28 2009 and im alive... crap where is my charger my phone is gonna die!How did my ipod library get on my husbands laptop?
I found the discount iPod manage software for 2009 discount price, and this guide for the ipod to computer/iTunes transfer can help you:

http://www.ipodtransfer.net/how-to-transfer-songs-from-ipod-to-computer-or-itunes-with-ipod-transfer.html
  • cb radio
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment