Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do I transfer my Itunes library to windows media player so I can load them onto my Juke?

I have been trying for about 4 hours to find a way to transfer the songs from my itunes library to windows media player becuase my computer wont let me do it through any other way.... (load them onto Juke)PLEASE PLEASE help me!!How do I transfer my Itunes library to windows media player so I can load them onto my Juke?
The format iTunes uses is different than what Windows Media Player utilizes. You would need to do this in a round about fashion. You need to use a utility to convert the songs to the WMP format. Here is a link to a page with three free programs. The one you want is called SUPER 漏 Simplified Universal Player Encoder %26amp; Renderer.



This one is about three quarters down the page so just scroll down until you locate the name given above. It really works on all types of multimedia files. It supports conversions of all types of files into all types of different formats so you may find you use it in other ways as well as for this purpose. Here is the link to the webpage:



http://www.overclockers.com/articles1409鈥?/a>



Good luck and much success with your project, please have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment