Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do I transfer my iTunes library?

I recently got a new computer, so I don't have to share with my sister. My itunes library is on my sister's computer, is there any way I can transfer it? I don't want to start it over since I have about 300 dollars worth of songs on there ._.



Thanks !How do I transfer my iTunes library?
Either on windows PCs and Macs, you can just move the "iTunes Music" from the old computer to the new one, specifically, the "iTunes library" file, even it worked moving a library from my old PC to my Mac, but, you should make sure you will erase the old library from the old computer since two computers can't have the same library, if that doesn't works, you can always just move the music files and create a new library on the new computer and "Import" the old songs to the new library

Hope it works, and sorry for my english, because i'm chilean, and i'm still learning english (:

Good luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment