Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do I move my entire itunes library to a playlist?

I want my entire itunes library in my playlist, I have over 600 songs in my library and 550 or so in my playlist and i have no idea what sings are missing! is there an easy I can get the missing songs into my playlist?How do I move my entire itunes library to a playlist?
you dont need to move it into a playlist. you can just put it on shuffle. BUT if you want to. scroll up to the top of your library click on the first song... hold shift... then while holding shift scroll down to the last song and click the last on. this should highlight them all and then drag and drop them into a playlist.How do I move my entire itunes library to a playlist?
Try this website --%26gt; http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/articles/comments/how-to-create-playlists-in-itunes/





^_^
  • traffic school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment